It’s nearly that time of year again, when Winter arrives to Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, and the rest of the Northeast. Many years, Fall leaves too quickly and suddenly you’ve got a lot of snow coming down. Will you be prepared for this year’s first snowfall?
If you think it may be time to upgrade your winter necessities, Skid Pro has numerous available attachments, like snow blowers, snow blades, snow buckets, and snow pusher
Skid Pro Snow Blower Features:
- Two-stage design for maximum snow throwing performance and casting distance
- Direct drive hydraulic fan and auger – no chain & sprocket or shear pins
- Internal pressure relief on hydraulic motors – no shear pins
- Tight spiral auger is ¼” thick and heavily gusseted for superior strength
- Deep dish, four blade fan is cupped and reinforced for durability and better
- Extra tall and deep design for better snow capacity and improved productivity
- Four skid shoes (two side runners and two rear shoes) for maximum adjustability and float
- Easy-Flow fluted chute for high snow volume and longer casting distance
- No freeze up chute design – ultra tough poly gasket prevents metal-to-metal contact
- Tough powder coat finish gives added durability and corrosion resistance versus painting
Purchasing a snow blower attachment with Skid Pro isn’t like buying a snowblower attachment anywhere else. You’re getting the best!
Skid Pro Snow Blower Advantages:
- Heaviest built blower in its class
- Industry-leading two year warranty
- Four skid shoes for max adjustability
- Fully hydraulic, no shear pins or chains
- Industry’s best powder coat finish
Are you interested in taking a closer look or learning more specific specifications?
Skid Pro also has demos and videos for those looking for even more information. Whatever questions you may have, you can contact us anytime via email or by calling (877) 378-4642.
Our knowledgeable product gurus will always be happy to assist you!